ConcordFTP is a secure FTP client. It can be used as a stand-alone or as workgroup FTP client with centralized management control. In addition to performing secure file transfer tasks, it offers comprehensive functions for managing multiple-user access to ensure regulatory compliance with audit trail. It offers powerful automation features, such as transferring only newer files, daily mirroring and backup of your folders, or transferring files only when they have been updated. You can run ConcordFTP in Interactive mode with drag and drop support; or you can run it in Silent mode for unattended, script-driven file transfers. It also includes color-coded HTML and over 20 code editors, for editing files on local PCs or transparently editing files on FTP servers. ConcordFTP provides the auto resume feature for upload and download with the ability to reconnect and retransfer a file from where it was left off. If there is a permanent error, it will skip the file and complete the rest of file transfers so you can fix the problems later and retry only failed transfers. ConcordFTP gives you the ability to transfer only files that have been updated. You can schedule ConcordFTP to check specified files, and upload or download only those that have been updated. You can also specify E-mail notification for successful or failed transfers. ConcordFTP offers you integrated zipping with integrated Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) support. If you want to zip files and folders and upload them to the server, you can do it in one single step. It not only saves you time and work, it also lets you complete the entire task in one program. ConcordFTP also offers integrated viewer of most file types, color-coded HTML editor and over 20 code editors, e.g. Java script, PHP, XML, and image manipulation functions let you work with server files as if they are on your local computers. The Quick Publish feature lets you transparently edit and update server files from anywhere in the world.
» version 5.0 - posted on 2008-01-27
EULA - End User License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and FileStream, Inc. (FileStream). By using this software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the applicable license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the applicable agreement, please do not download or use this software and promptly delete and return the unused software and all accompanying items, including documentation if provided.
Export Restrictions: ConcordFTP is subject to export restrictions of the United States. If you are in a country to which export from the U.S. is restricted for anti-terrorism reasons or to which the U.S. has embargoed or restricted the export of goods or services, or you are a national of any such country, or a person or entity who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any agency of the U.S. Government, then you may not download, access, install, use, or license ConcordFTP. You also may not export or re- export ConcordFTP to any country, person, or entity subject to U.S. export restrictions.
Trial Version End User License Agreement (EULA)
1. GRANT OF EVALUATION LICENSE. FileStream, Inc. (FileStream) grants to you the right to use one copy of the accompanying software program, ConcordFTP for Windows 2000/XP/Vista (the "SOFTWARE") for evaluation purposes only. Other use of SOFTWARE is not authorized. Specifically, use of SOFTWARE beyond the trial period or for commercial purpose is a violation of this Licensing Agreement.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is owned by FileStream, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (such as a book or musical recording).
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not sell, rent or lease the SOFTWARE; also you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble the SOFTWARE, or develop competing or derivative programs of the SOFTWARE.
4. LICENSE STATEMENT. The SOFTWARE and the accompanying DOCUMENTATION are copyrighted and are therefore protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States and copyright provisions of various international treaties. You can copy and redistribute the SOFTWARE only when it is accompanied with this License Agreement in its entirety and in accordance with Paragraphs 1, 2, and 3 above.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: The SOFTWARE is provided "as is" by FileStream free of charge. In no event shall FileStream or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the installation, uninstall, use or inability to use this FileStream product, even if FileStream has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA. If you have any questions in regard to this Agreement, or if you wish to reach FileStream for any reason, please write: FileStream, Inc., Attn: Software Licensing, PO Box 93, Glen Head, NY 11545-0093 U.S.A.